Hogback tour: Detailed Description and Map
Our Hogback Adventure begins at the Tour Plaza, proceeds to Country Club Drive, a short distance up Camino Del Sol for an advanced lesson in the parking area behind the Country Club.
From there past the Catalina Resort on Camino Del Monte, the ride continues past The Phillip Wrigley Family home to the Old Stage Road, where there is another interlude for advanced training and practice. Farther up the Stage Road with its stunning vistas, to the Hogback Gate to the interior of the island. Here we may observe Zip Line Riders. Then we'll proceed down Chime Tower Road above Descanso Beach to a bird's eye perspective of the Casino, and a spectacular view of Avalon and its harbor, past the Chime Tower itself, the Zane Grey Pueblo, down Marilla Avenue to town and an eventual triumphant return.
- Stunning vistas and spectacular scenery abound.
- Wear clothing suitable to the season. Bring sunscreen and bottled water.
- Minimum age is 12 years. Weight limits are between 110 and 240 lbs.
- We prefer closed toed shoes.
- Participation by pregnant guests precluded.
- Those with back problems should not consider Segway riding.
- Guests must be able to stand for extended periods (at least 1/2 hour).
- Consumption of adult beverages prohibited.
- Don't forget your camera!
Call 310-510-9665 for Reservations or Reserve on-line